Res Ipsa Loquitur
The Res Ipsa Loquitur is a monthly magazine distributed to law professionals and the legal community of Kern and surrounding counties. The estimated readership is 1800-2000. We are a full color, high-gloss heavy-weight magazine stock, quality magazine which enjoys a strong following and a proven target market.
Why Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur?
- local readership: with numbers in the thousands and expanding
- reasonable rates: prepayment lowers the cost even further
- discounts for multiple contract advertisers: earn percentages off your rate
- ad creation services: we can help design your ad
- online advertising included: all Res Ipsa Loquitur issues will be hosted in the website database, so your ad will be seen by members visiting the website
View the May 2016 magazine in PDF format:
How to Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur
To advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur, please download, fill out and return the RIL Rate Sheet.
How to Contribute to the Res Ipsa Loquitur
The Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee accepts articles and photographs for proposed inclusion in the magazine. The committee edits articles for length and content. The decision to run an article or photograph rests solely with the committee. For more information regarding Res Ipsa Loquitur standards or contributing, contact Bonnie Thomson.
Members of the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee
The following individuals make up the Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee and comprise the authorized press.
R. Scott Kimsey – Editor
Amber M. Chiang – Designer
RIL Committee – Elizabeth Estrada, Adeyinka Glover, Lisa Holder, Erica Scott, Timothy Swanson, Jennifer L. Thurston, Julia Vlahos
For more information please contact Bonnie at the KCBA Offices at (661) 334-4700.
Res Ipsa Loquitur Members Only Archive
If you are a KCBA member looking for the Res Ipsa Loquitur online archive, please login and visit the members dashboard.