Res Ipsa Loquitur
The Res Ipsa Loquitur is a bi-monthly magazine distributed to law professionals and the legal community of Kern and surrounding counties. The estimated readership is 1800-2000. Our magazine is published through the online distribution website Issuu, with each issue distributed via email to our membership. The Res Ipsa Loquitur enjoys a strong following and a proven target market.
Why Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur?
- local readership: with numbers in the thousands and expanding
- reasonable rates: prepayment lowers the cost even further
- discounts for multiple contract advertisers: earn percentages off your rate
- ad creation services: we can help design your ad
- online advertising included: all Res Ipsa Loquitur issues will be hosted in the website database, so your ad will be seen by members visiting the website
How to Advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur
To advertise in the Res Ipsa Loquitur, please download, fill out and return the RIL Rate Sheet.
How to Contribute to the Res Ipsa Loquitur
The Res Ipsa Loquitur Committee accepts articles and photographs for proposed inclusion in the magazine. The committee edits articles for length and content. The decision to run an article or photograph rests solely with the committee. For more information regarding Res Ipsa Loquitur standards or contributing, contact Amber Chiang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Res Ipsa Loquitur Members Only Archive
If you are a KCBA member looking for the Res Ipsa Loquitur online archive, please login and visit the member’s dashboard.